Yes, it’s mundane and takes you away from doing the really important stuff, but bookkeeping is something that all businesses need to keep on top of.
At Ridgeway, we aim to remove the pain from bookkeeping tasks by automating as much as possible with Xero, a fantastic accounting packing for small businesses.
Xero gives you a fantastic platform for your accounting information. With Xero you can:
- Automatically send your transactions to your Xero accounting platform
- View your accounts in real time – anywhere, anytime
- Scan your expenses to a phone app that links directly with Xero
- Get paid faster with effortless invoicing
- Scan your supplier invoices into Xero
- Keep on top of all your expenses
- Raise customer invoices to clients from your phone
Ridgeway will take care of all the back office accounting tasks, leaving you to get on with running your venture.
Why use Xero?
Too many people are frustrated with the software they use. Why is that? Small business accounting software has been unintuitive and difficult to use for years. Business owners often find themselves chained to an old desktop in the back room labouring over the finances. With a system like that, it becomes obvious why people don’t have good visibility of their accounts.
Benefits of Xero
Collaborate in the cloud
Bringing more heads to your books is easy with Xero. Just give us access and we’ll log in, look at your numbers and give you advice. Perfect for spotting opportunities and nipping problems in the bud.
Access accounts, check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers from your smartphone or tablet with Xero’s iPhone or Android app.
Reconcile from anywhere
Xero receives your bank statements automatically via a secure connection, making it a breeze to reconcile and gain a complete and up-to-date snapshot of your business. And if something doesn’t look right, leave a comment. We’ll log in and give you a quick health check.
Invoicing helps you get paid faster
Login and send an invoice the minute a job is done. You get notified when your customer opens the invoice, and they can pay you online right away. And we know that staying on top of your old invoices is hard work. So we’ll check in from time to time and make sure you’re getting paid as much and as fast as you deserve.
Five ways Xero makes accounting fun
- When statement lines from your bank account are fed into your accounting software automatically, you can see your cashflow in real-time.
- Being able to see bank balances, invoices, bills and expenses at a glance gives you a clear picture of your finances.
- View your accounts in the cloud so you can access them when you want, where you want, on any device.
- You’re free to be mobile – not chained to your desktop. When you can work on the same data as your advisors at the same time, there’s no need to share a computer or exchange files.
- Small business accounting software with free updates means there’s no need for installations or maintenance.
What this means for small business
When business owners use software that’s intuitive and easy, they are much more in tune with their financial situation. This means they can avoid problems and take action when it matters, not after the fact, when it’s too late. Adding to that, accountants and financial advisors are able to give them much better insight and advice, spotting future opportunities for growth.
When you get excited about using your accounting software, you’ll notice the positive effect it has on your business.
Request a Call Back
Submit your contact details via the form and one of our chartered accountants will call you back within 24 hours.